Most businesses start with a bright idea, inspired by an experience, a memory, or nowadays social media and all that comes with it. Businesses are being built every day just because of powerful social media engagement and sometimes they're not sustainable, or they don't have a mission and because of that, these businesses collapse. It’s true and being authentic can be challenging in present times in a world filled with media falsities geared at deceiving people.
Bloom From Paris was created from pure inspiration. Yes, we sell wellness, style and beauty products, which many boutiques and shops do. But what makes Bloom different is the mission and the approach. Therein lies the promise...
• Our skincare and beauty selection is crafted WITHOUT parabens and sulfates.
• We believe in retailing brands that support recycling and eco-friendly packaging.
• We love to work with small businesses who handcraft their accessories. That’s the heart, the detail and the passion!
• Our products are high quality, durable and unique.
• Our signature hair care line launching late spring/early summer, will focus on a holistic approach to scalp and hair care.
• Finally, Bloom commits to positive change in the community by donating to select charities. We support raising awareness for domestic violence victims and underserved children to pursue a dream in the arts.
Bloom From Paris is launching Online soon! Sign up here for a sneak peek.